Additional Event Information
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Please refer to the attached UTAP Application Guide for members to apply UTAP via the U-Portal.
Should trainees have queries on the funding scheme, they can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.
Need help securing approval to attend. Download our customisable "Dear Boss Letter" to get a jump start on building your business case to attend.If you prefer to receive this via email contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply complete the registration form and email it to email@example.com.