Past Presentation Slides
Past presentation from Audra Pakalnyte, Regional Head of People, Fave Group
Download the Past Presentation - Effective Strategies on Leadership Development & Succession Planning
Past presentation from Adzhar Ibrahim, Head of People & Organization, Maxis
Past presentation from Manoj Kumar, Head of HR Analytics - Global Businesses & Centre of Excellence, HSBC - The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Ahead of Future Workforce Asia Summit, we have compiled a collection of the top presentations from our global series of Future Workforce events for your reading pleasure.
In this Q&A session, Optus shared their reworking frameworks and introduced new strategies and methodologies to anticipate organisational needs.
In this presentation Robert Carlyle, Director, Strategic Workforce Management at the Royal Bank of Canada explored:
- What are the key conversations that need to take within HR and with leaders to shape the workforce?
- How can the use of data become routine, part of the ‘way business is done’?
- What is the role of workforce planning in the larger context of managing human capital?
- How can the workforce be segmented for more precise, targeted development?
- How can technology enable eff ective workforce analysis, planning and management?