Past Presentation Slides
Ahead of Future Workforce Asia Summit, we have compiled a collection of the top presentations from our global series of Future Workforce events for your reading pleasure.
In this Q&A session, Optus shared their reworking frameworks and introduced new strategies and methodologies to anticipate organisational needs.
In this presentation Robert Carlyle, Director, Strategic Workforce Management at the Royal Bank of Canada explored:
- What are the key conversations that need to take within HR and with leaders to shape the workforce?
- How can the use of data become routine, part of the ‘way business is done’?
- What is the role of workforce planning in the larger context of managing human capital?
- How can the workforce be segmented for more precise, targeted development?
- How can technology enable eff ective workforce analysis, planning and management?